Hydrogen Finance Workshop
New and upcoming markets like energy storage, power-2-gas and synthetic fuels made from hydrogen are in the focus today. This workshop looked into the market in detail, it explained the players and competitive environment, explored the larger and future related investments over the last years, and provided interesting insights on this industry. Controversial points on hydrogen were raised, but the overall sentiment was positive. Experts from the leading companies, not only in energy, but in a mixture of industries, all agreed that hydrogen is a business case today.
Presentations from the two sessions are below. If you are curious to know about our projects, or our role in the hydrogen industry, get in touch.
Ken Silverstein moderated this workshop and wrote an article published on Forbes.
- Hydrogen Fishbowl, all presentations
- “Energy Transition and hydrogen” by Prakash Sharma, Head of Markets & Transitions, Wood Mackenzie
- “Solar Hydrogen” by Girana Anuman-Rajadhon, Solar Projects & Project Finance, Lawyer
- “Renewable Methane production via hydrogen”, by Rohan Gillespie, Southern Green Gas Founder
- “Cost of hydrogen refueling station”, by Ella Marijke van der Put, Enapter Engineer